GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICIES
Below are our general cancellation policies. Please note, different policies might apply to your booking. Please refer to your booking confirmation for further details.
If you are a travel agent, please refer to your contract or booking confirmation for our cancellation policies. Those policies apply to all of your bookings unless specifically stated in your booking confirmation.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
For individual bookings of less than 5 rooms, and bookings not considered a group, the following cancellation policy applies:
If cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival no fee will be charged.
If cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival, or in case of a no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged.
If you are a no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged.
Pre-paid bookings: If your booking comes with a pre-payment condition it will not be possible to cancel or change your booking free of charge.
Advance Purchase Rates: Our Advance Purchase Rates (APR) are discounted rates and are made with the condition that they are prepaid and are completely non-refundable. Bookings with our APR Rates cannot be modified or cancelled free of charge, and no refunds will be made. If you cancel the booking, or if you are a no-show, you will still be charged the full amount of your booking.
For bookings of more than 5 rooms our group cancellation policy will apply. If your group booking comes with a pre-payment condition the below cancellation policy will not apply.
- If cancelled at least 8 weeks prior to arrival no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancelled between 6-8 weeks before arrival date a 15% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled between 6-4 weeks before arrival date a 50% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled within 4 weeks before arrival date a 100% cancellation fee applies.
PEAK DATES POLICY:
On some peak dates through the year, different cancellation policies will apply to all bookings. Please refer to your booking confirmation for further details.
GROUP RESTAURANT CANCELLATION POLICY
- It is possible to cancel up to 10% of the confirmed number of guests up to 3 days prior to the scheduled reservation.
- Cancellations must be made in writing at least 3 business days prior to the sheduled event. Business days do not include Icelandic Bank Holidays and weekends.
- Cancellations received with less than 3 days notice will be charged in full.